A very practical day of asthma education with insights, case studies and hands-on device training delivered by experienced Asthma NZ Educators.
Suitable for nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, GPs and other health professionals.
Click on the date you wish to attend below to book your space on a CARE course.2023 CARE PROGRAMME DATES:
2024 COURSES - NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK
This is a full-day course starting from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm including morning tea and lunch.
Click below to book your preferred In-Person course date:
- 20th March - C.A.R.E. Auckland - 581 Mt. Eden Road, Mt. Eden, Auckland
- 11th September - C.A.R.E. Auckland, 581 Mt. Eden Road, Mt Eden, Auckland
- 2nd October - CARE for School Nurses, 581 Mt. Eden Road, Mt Eden, Auckland
- 16th October - C.A.R.E Rotorua - 1290 Eruera St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua
- 6th November - C.A.R.E. Wellington - Level 2 120 Featherston St, Wellington
Please note: There are limited places on the In-Person C.A.R.E Courses. Don't miss out! Book now to secure your spot on your preferred date.
Online Courses: $25
Content for the online course is the same as the content for the In Person Course. The difference is that this course a full-day course conducted over an interactive Zoom session from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm and includes allocated breaks during the day for morning tea and lunch.
Click below to book your preferred online course date:
- 29th May - Online C.A.R.E. Course via Zoom
- 25th September - Online C.A.R.E. Course via Zoom
20th November - Online C.A.R.E. Course via Zoom
From the course you will learn:
- What is asthma?
- How to control asthma symptoms?
- Which asthma medications are available?
- How to educate the patient about asthma?
- Application of the latest Asthma Guidelines
- Easy ways to teach correct device technique
For more information and to book an online, please contact Asthma NZ:firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 227 328